Addressing rare negative feedback from the odd nutter out there.
Case study #1 - Ebay customer ID metalqueen1989
- Buyer ordered 5 sets of lights.
- Lights were posted in two separate boxes (3+2).
- Tracking numbers for both boxes were added to Sellers order
- Customer received one box on 8th June. Tried to call Ebay
and put on hold for 47 minutes. This annoyed customer even more.
- Still 8th June customer emailed me to say she had posted the
box back because all items were not there. I replied that there were two boxes
as per the tracking details and the other box would likely arrive the next day.
- Tracking on Canada post website shows that on the 9th the
2nd box arrived but customer refused and also handed back the box she signed
for on the 8th. Clearly she had not posted it back the day before as she had claimed and in fact had all 5 sets of lights in her possession.
- Customer then demanded a full refund including postage.
I explained that I had done nothing wrong and would happily refund the order once the goods came back but not the postage as indeed I had done nothing wrong.
Customer threatened me with negative feedback and I told her to go ahead and I would let Ebay decide if the negative feedback should stand or be removed.
The tracking details which confirm everything I have said can be seen for tracking numbers RR140708807TH RR140708815TH on the Canada Post website